Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any owners in the Pittsburgh area willing to let a prospective owner see their car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am obviously late to the party, but I have a 2011 Roadster Sport in Fairlawn (technically it is between Fairlawn and Media, OH in a storage unit).

If you were looking for one to see...

When they stop putting salt down and the temp is above 45 degrees...

We have many cars, the TESLA's are more important to us than others that we use as winter dailys...

Thank you again ibcs and Vip for taking the time to drive out and meet me in Columbus. Having the opportunity to see even one Roadster would have been incredible, but having the opportunity to see two side by side was unbelievable. You helped me out more than I can express. And it was great to meet and talk to the two of you.

Maybe we can schedule another meetup once I finally become a Roadster owner myself. :)

Thank you again ibcs and Vip for taking the time to drive out and meet me in Columbus. Having the opportunity to see even one Roadster would have been incredible, but having the opportunity to see two side by side was unbelievable. You helped me out more than I can express. And it was great to meet and talk to the two of you.

Maybe we can schedule another meetup once I finally become a Roadster owner myself. :)

Had a great time. Hope to see you driving a roadster soon. Don't hesitate to ask any further questions.