Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

any tesla car wash recommendation around West L.A?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s not Tesla specific, it’s specific to an apparently more complicated paint they are using and trying to find out if I should worry more because of it.
It’s nothing more special or complicated than multicoat paints from any other manufacturer. And no matter how many layers the paint is underneath, it’s all topped with clear coat regardless so no matter what you’re just washing the clear coat.

Tesla likes to make things sound special and unique to them. It’s not.

The only paint that would require special care and treatment are matte finish paints which Tesla doesn’t offer.

Reactions: NYCVENICEBEACH
A touch less wash is recommended by Tesla meaning a car wash with no brushes and no track. You pull in and the machinery moves around the car. They are tough to find but I know of this one sorta on the west side.

Centinela Chevron
5975 W Centinela Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90045

Reactions: ThaiBruin
A touch less wash is recommended by Tesla meaning a car wash with no brushes and no track. You pull in and the machinery moves around the car. They are tough to find but I know of this one sorta on the west side.

Centinela Chevron
5975 W Centinela Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90045

I use that one all the time. It's not perfect, and I usually get water spots, but it gets the job done.