Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any tips or tricks on what to say? - HVAC issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all, hopefully someone can shed some light or have had a similar issue. I have a 21 MYLR and been having HVAC issues galore. When I precondition the cabin I have heat and when I get in the car it’s warm, but as I start to drive it’s almost like the heat goes away unless I turn to HI. The car 99.9% of the time is kept in auto. I have had the vehicle back 4 times and each time they replace this that and the third and doesn’t do much. The 3rd time they thought they fixed it and they replaced VCRIGHT, and a new problem now is my headlights come on and off/flash while driving(the settings on auto/on and the main beam part flashes). This time they have had the vehicle for almost 2 weeks and finally came back yesterday oh you have it set to fresh air so you are allowing cold air into the cabin. Doesn’t auto decide what to do with what air it pulls in or not? So I have no solution to that but they want to charge me $~1,600 for a new headlight unit. Sorry for the bit of a rant but just hoping someone can shed some light as trying to get straight answers from Tesla is impossible as one person says this and the next says the opposite. Thanks all