Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone bought Replica r241 19x9.5 for their new Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When we first bought our MYLR we knew we had to replace those Gemini Wheels. Project finally completed! Looks so much better IMO

Here’s what we did:
- R241 Replika Wheel. Chose space gray since it matches our MSM. Kept 19” tires and the wheels are 19 x 8.5 so we can have the tires stick out more to reduce the risk of curb rash. Got hubcentric so this is a simple swap - $1050
- Space Gray lug nut covers - $25
- Red Brake Caliper Covers (Installed myself) - $150
- Tesla Wheel Cap Decals - $10
- America’s Tire Installing the wheels - $112

Sold our like new Gemini wheels for $960
Still have the Gemini wheel covers, might be able to sell for $100 I hope

So basically for $287 more we upgraded from the Gemini wheels while keeping 19” wheels :)

Where did you sell your Gemini wheels? That's awesome.

Really nice. What color of your Model Y? Can you share pic of the whole car? I am torn between satin black and this color. Thanks!
1680982157954.jpeg

This was after ceramic

Sold on eBay. I tried to sell the wheels as a set here but didn’t get any interest at first so I ended up selling each individually for about $300 on eBay and buyer pays shipping. After all the fees the total net came out to be $960

It is a bit of work to run back and forth to FedEx but ended up fine.
I see. May I ask how much was the shipping? Do you have to use special box or packaging for it? I am planning to do the same. Any tips would be great. Thanks!

I see. May I ask how much was the shipping? Do you have to use special box or packaging for it? I am planning to do the same. Any tips would be great. Thanks!
Shipping with FedEx ranged from $20-$40 depending where in the US the buyer was from. I’m shipping from CA so the closer locations was $20 and to Florida was about $40. Also note the shipping label through eBay is heavily discounted from what you probably would be paying.

For the boxes, at first I actually called aftermarket wheel shops to see if they had any boxes that fit my Gemini wheels. However I later found out FedEx sells 20x20x12” boxes for $5 and they are a perfect fit! I’d just buy 4 of them from them

The package overall weighed about 32Lb

I put them up for $300 each with best offer no less than $275. All sold within a week. The last 2 sales were $300 each so I think if you’re not in any hurry then stay strong with $300

Shipping with FedEx ranged from $20-$40 depending where in the US the buyer was from. I’m shipping from CA so the closer locations was $20 and to Florida was about $40. Also note the shipping label through eBay is heavily discounted from what you probably would be paying.

For the boxes, at first I actually called aftermarket wheel shops to see if they had any boxes that fit my Gemini wheels. However I later found out FedEx sells 20x20x12” boxes for $5 and they are a perfect fit! I’d just buy 4 of them from them

The package overall weighed about 32Lb

I put them up for $300 each with best offer no less than $275. All sold within a week. The last 2 sales were $300 each so I think if you’re not in any hurry then stay strong with $300
Thank you so much for all the details. This really help. Wish me luck!