Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Anyone order Hansshow Model 3/Y Yoke Steering Wheel (Inspired by Model X/S Yoke Style)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_5714.HEIC.JPG

Upgrade your Tesla Model Y/3 to next level of luxury and style with Model X/S YOKE Steering Wheel crafted from premium materials! 💎✨Choose from a wide variety of options, including luxurious real leather, lightweight carbon fiber, or elegant Alcantara. Select the material that reflects your style

Get more information here: Hansshow Model 3/Y Yoke Steering Wheel (Inspired by Model X/S Yoke Style)

Use code "HSTMC" to get 25% off on all products

IMG_5712.HEIC.JPG

We offers a range of fashionable colors for their fully customized Yoke steering wheel, allowing you to personalize your Model 3/Y's steering to reflect your unique style. With a completely unique look, it sets your steering apart, making the standard steering pale in comparison.

方向盘新选配图英.jpg

Attachments

• 方向盘新12.jpg
    方向盘新12.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 180
View attachment 950883

Upgrade your Tesla Model Y/3 to next level of luxury and style with Model X/S YOKE Steering Wheel crafted from premium materials! 💎✨Choose from a wide variety of options, including luxurious real leather, lightweight carbon fiber, or elegant Alcantara. Select the material that reflects your style

Get more information here: Hansshow Model 3/Y Yoke Steering Wheel (Inspired by Model X/S Yoke Style)

View attachment 950885

We offers a range of fashionable colors for their fully customized Yoke steering wheel, allowing you to personalize your Model 3/Y's steering to reflect your unique style. With a completely unique look, it sets your steering apart, making the standard steering pale in comparison.

View attachment 950888
Why isn’t it offered for the 2019 and older?

View attachment 950883

View attachment 950885

View attachment 950888
Can you post photo of the Nappa Bordeaux Red?

Has anyone installed this? How did you get the heating function to work?
I have this yoke on my 2019, so I don’t have the heated function, but these yokes are all manufactured with heated capability, there is a wire harness behind the bottom trim (where the word airbag appears) that connects to the factory harness.

If you don’t have heated steering wheel functionality then you can leave it disconnected. It will not give you the function unless you have it in your OEM wheel. There is no retrofit available.

Hope that helps. The yoke is awesome!

Attachments

• IMG_4421.jpeg
    IMG_4421.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 132
  • Informative
Reactions: thebestiam1
I have to say I am disappointed with Hansshow's customer service. In addition to posting my issue here, I have used their chat on their website with no response. I called the technical support phone number and the mailbox is full. I am stuck with a yoke that does not have horn or scroll wheel functionality.

I have to say I am disappointed with Hansshow's customer service. In addition to posting my issue here, I have used their chat on their website with no response. I called the technical support phone number and the mailbox is full. I am stuck with a yoke that does not have horn or scroll wheel functionality.
Sorry to hear that, you got your yoke issue fixed? PM me your Order NO PLEASE!