Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone order the FALKEN AZENIS FK510 for their Model Y LR?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone has or order the Falken Azenis (FK510) tires for their Tesla Model Y? I had the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (performance summer tires) on my Tesla MY LR and time to replace them as their tread life is pretty low. These seem to be good deal for the price around a thousand bucks for four. How is the performance and mileage on this? Looking to specifically order on the 265/40/R20s.

Not sure about the Y, but I have a set of wheels for sale for the Model 3 that I sold last year and had these tires mounted on them. For the money, they are really good. Always been a Falken fan personally. Price is great, wear is really good, noise etc...The wheels were 20x9" on the Model 3 and I had coilovers. So the ride was a bit rough due to the spring rate. They aren't as comfortable of course as the stock 18s" with Michelin...but overall it wasn't any noisier from what I recall. Only way to know is to buy/try them to find out. So many variables. Price is right though.

I'm using them on my MYLR - 255/40-20 stock size. The tyres are quiet for the first 5000km but they get a little noisy over 80km/hr after 5000km. They work really good in rainstorm as well. However the life for the first set was pretty low, only 30000km which was only two summers for me in Ontario, Canada, I have a separate set of snow tyres for winter. Even though the poor thread life, I've got another set of FK510 this summer again, just love how they handle the wet condition.

Last edited: