Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone out of warranty?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Get the 3. Mine has 55,000 miles in two years and is running fine. The only time it has been back to Tesla was to get the computer upgraded to v3.

I charge it up to 100% every night and run it from 100-200 miles a day. The battery degradation has been minimal. My range still says 306 miles, but of course, that's just an estimate.

Its been a bulletproof car so far and I don't baby it in any way. It gets fully charged every night, sits in the sun all day, goes to full contact car washes. I drive it and use it like any other car.

One thing to be aware of - you are going to be a beta tester for a whole new transportation device. It's going to be updated. Things are going to change as you own the car. Updates will sometimes break things, but they will also install other capabilities. It's terrific if you can sit back and accept the fact that software sometimes has some 'issues,' but when it does, Tesla has always been able to fix it. It may take a while, but that's what you sign up for as an 'early adopter.'

Love it!