Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Anyone Selling Wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All,

Ordered my Tesla with the 19inch gray wheels, but for $1500 I am considering going base and then just buying 20's or 21's elsewhere. I checked TSportline and they were all more expensive than the stock ones Tesla offered, so it didn't make sense. Anyone selling a spare pair :)

I have a set of award 21inch arachnids I haven’t picked up yet. Was going back and forth if I wanted to keep them, but I have decided I want to sell since I already have 21 turbines. I’m in Portland, OR - could always see if they could transfer to a different service center.

I have my award arachnids waiting, but I was under the impression they didn’t make 21 inch low profile winter tires. Am I mistaken here? I would love to be wrong haha
Probably because they are staggered. Interestingly they aren't listed on Tesla's website anymore. They were the Sottozero 3 tires like these. The were about $100 cheaper per tire too. If you need a set of non staggered winter 21's I have a set I was planning on listing for sale.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...utoYear=2013&autoModel=Model+S&autoModClar=85

I have a set of primo (no curb rash, no repair) gray 21 staggards for sale. I am currently in central FL, but can deliver them to bethesda (or anywhere in between if others are interested) in approx 6 weeks free of charge. They come with very low mileage front Contis, no rear tires.