Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track Pack Wheels. Are the center caps standard?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I came across a killer deal on the 20" Track Pack Wheels and jumped on them for my 2023 MSP. The only kicker is that they don't come with center caps. Can anyone confirm that standard caps like the ones TSportline sells here: T Sportline Wheel Center Caps will work? It says works with all Tesla OEM wheels, but I just want to make sure. Looking forward to putting my 21" Arachnids in storage and getting these shoes on. This should tie the look in a lot better on my Black MSP, as I've done pretty much every dry finish Carbon Fiber piece I can get for it. I think the wheel color suits it.

Track_Pack_Wheels.jpg

How does one get a deal on these? Did someone buy the track pack and then decide they didn’t want the wheel/tires that come with it? ($5000 upcharge)
That's all I can think of. I was cruising around the web for a few hours looking at TSportline and other Tesla wheel companies when I hopped on eBay for giggles and came across them. I love how much more aggressive they look than my Arachnids, so I hit but it now.

I came across a killer deal on the 20" Track Pack Wheels and jumped on them for my 2023 MSP. The only kicker is that they don't come with center caps. Can anyone confirm that standard caps like the ones TSportline sells here: T Sportline Wheel Center Caps will work? It says works with all Tesla OEM wheels, but I just want to make sure. Looking forward to putting my 21" Arachnids in storage and getting these shoes on. This should tie the look in a lot better on my Black MSP, as I've done pretty much every dry finish Carbon Fiber piece I can get for it. I think the wheel color suits it.

View attachment 988849
Great find! You mentioned Tsportline - these wheels look so close to Tsportline TS5 to me, don't they?

The center caps are the exact same ones you'd get for a set of 19" oem wheels. You can get them anywhere even amazon. If you ran the 19s with wheel lug caps you can use the OEM lugs and those caps as well.