TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone using the EVANNEX no-drill license plate holder?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by MarkBrokeIt, May 11, 2018.

1. MarkBrokeIt

MarkBrokeIt Supporting Member

EVANNEX Front License Plate Bracket for Tesla Model 3 (no drill, no bolt-on)

Would love to hear feedback from folks that have installed this.

Considering this option. Seems like you'd need to install it before wrapping the car, but then that makes it a pain for the installer (though maybe no worse than working around the normal plate location).

Currently have "The Law" on backorder, but looking @ other options.

• Like x 1
  2. drawfour

drawfour Member

The plate holder than comes with the 3 uses double-sided automotive tape... So why spend $99 when you'll already have one for free?

• Like x 5
  3. Massimo99

Massimo99 Member

I went with Sto N Go and I am happy with it. The reason we look for an alternative is in my opinion I don't want a license plate to cover the front nose of the 3. The front of the car is to beautiful to ruin with a license plate.
    By the way I installed this in minutes and it can also be removed result with a pull off a pin that holds it in. Genius

Attached Files:

4. Scrutmonkey

Scrutmonkey Member

It's a quick release correct? Meaning if there is a person walking by, they can basically just take your front plate and leave?

5. Massimo99

Massimo99 Member

Well i don't think when people look at my license plate they realize oh hey if I bend down to the ground I can just pull the hidden on pin out and take this guys plate.
    It looks installed underneath the car but I guess if someone wants wanted to take my page plate then they will

• Informative x 1