Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone using the EVANNEX no-drill license plate holder?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EVANNEX Front License Plate Bracket for Tesla Model 3 (no drill, no bolt-on)

Would love to hear feedback from folks that have installed this.

Considering this option. Seems like you'd need to install it before wrapping the car, but then that makes it a pain for the installer (though maybe no worse than working around the normal plate location).

Currently have "The Law" on backorder, but looking @ other options.

Reactions: rainforest
I went with Sto N Go and I am happy with it. The reason we look for an alternative is in my opinion I don't want a license plate to cover the front nose of the 3. The front of the car is to beautiful to ruin with a license plate.
By the way I installed this in minutes and it can also be removed result with a pull off a pin that holds it in. Genius

Attachments

• 92187865-DBEA-4FF1-9B87-68ACC408692D.jpeg
    92187865-DBEA-4FF1-9B87-68ACC408692D.jpeg
    299.9 KB · Views: 183
I went with Sto N Go and I am happy with it. The reason we look for an alternative is in my opinion I don't want a license plate to cover the front nose of the 3. The front of the car is to beautiful to ruin with a license plate.
By the way I installed this in minutes and it can also be removed result with a pull off a pin that holds it in. Genius

It's a quick release correct? Meaning if there is a person walking by, they can basically just take your front plate and leave?

It's a quick release correct? Meaning if there is a person walking by, they can basically just take your front plate and leave?
Well i don't think when people look at my license plate they realize oh hey if I bend down to the ground I can just pull the hidden on pin out and take this guys plate.
It looks installed underneath the car but I guess if someone wants wanted to take my page plate then they will

• Informative
Reactions: Scrutmonkey