Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone willing to rent me there model X in the USA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think your offer is insulting, I just think most Model X owners are still in the honeymoon phase with their cars.

Plus I like reading why people think it is a crazy idea :)

i guess my timing was wrong then

I owned a luxury and exotic rental car agency with my own fleet for a number of years - dealing with Arabs was the worst - haggling is a hobby for these people. This guy claims he is not negotiating but all the Arabs claim that - then they do. They will low ball you at first - and $10K for 30 days unlimited miles on an P90D Model X is an extremely low ball offer that any owner would be stupid to take and the OP knows it. He has certainly called rental agencies and been quoted double or triple this amount.

I have numerous Arab clients, and one who became a close enough friend that he finally explained to me his culture and how negotiation works. "It doesn't matter how good a price you offer me - I have to offer you less or I will feel stupid for not trying. It's just how Arab culture works."

thank you for the comments about my culture and race