Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Automatic parking same spot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I was wondering if there is a way to program parking. I would like to stop my #3 and have it park itself the same way every time. My driveway is shaped like a "T".It comes off the road and is maybe 60 feet by 2-3 car widths. At about 40 feet is a t that goes to the gerarge, outside the door is my charger. I would like to tag the parking spot where the charger is, so that I can get out by the path to the front door, about 20 feet in on main driveway. Then drive itself just past the driveway to the gerarge, cut right and back into that driveway, and stop by the garage door where I plug it it. Pretty much every night.Any thoughts if this can be done? And secondly, probably easier, have it pull out, cut left and meet me by the path to the front door. Ideally in a one button push program.
thanks,
al

Reactions: J1mbo
+1 My 3 sees a parking space in front of my house and can park there perfectly every time.

Trouble is, that space 10ft too far forward and leaves the car parked across the sidewalk...

Would be interested in this... My S only just fits in the garage; about 6" clearance front + back (width is fine), would be great to get out on the drive and let it pull in by itself, same spot every time perfectly.