Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor BC Forged - Fully Forged Lightweight Wheels / Bespoke P&P / Quick Build TImes / MANY Designs - Authorized Dealer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Incoming: Something DIFFERENT for Model Y Performance

21" BC Forged
Monoblock EH672 spec'd exactly the same as MYP's OEM wheels. Client wanted to run oversized tires with this set, and didn't want to run the risk of any clearance issues. Still managed to get a decent amount of concavity with the 10.5" rear.

If Darth Vader designed a wheel... 🤔

0306-2.jpg

Please message or email us at [email protected] for any questions or ordering details!

Danny

• Funny
Reactions: Yurand
Our demo 20" BC Forged HCS02S for sale!

View attachment 890252

This set needs no introduction:
1661528015455_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Direct plug and play for lowered Model 3 and Model Y. They're repackaged in their original boxes and ready to ship!
Please message or email [email protected] for pricing and more details.

Danny
This set is now SOLD. Thank you for those who are interested!

Missed out? No sweat! We can always order you a brand new set to your desire.

Please message or email us at [email protected] for any questions or ordering details!

Danny

Reactions: Lindenwood
Trusty RZ21s on our own Model 3.

IMG_2332.jpeg
IMG_2328.jpeg

Danny

Annnnnd another Model S Plaid x BC Forged incoming!

This set is BRIGHT and different. 21" Monoblock RS43 Brushed Gold in with 11.5" wide rear!

View attachment 920827

Stay tuned for more on this set soon.

Danny
Some on installed photo on our local client's MS Plaid.
IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg
IMG_2508.jpg

These Brushed Gold RS43 POP! More photos once weather gets decent around here.

Danny

A Model S Plaid client reached referencing a set of BC Forged EH185s on this Audi RS6.
audi-rs6-c8-with-concave-bc-forged-BC-Forged-EH185-wheels-1.jpg

audi-rs6-c8-with-concave-bc-forged-BC-Forged-EH185-wheels-2.jpg

Desiring for the same look, we were able to finalize on specs and tire size suitable for his Plaid.
View attachment 911993
We're looking forward to this set of EH185s finishing production in the next couple of weeks!

Feel free to message or email ([email protected]) me if you're interested in ordering or inquiring about any current specials or promos!

-Danny

21" BC Forged EH185

This set of EH185s for our client's 2022 Model S Long Range got built in about two weeks!
21x9.5 / 21x10.5 staggered setup for an aggressive street stance with lowering links taken into account.
Gloss Black color finish, and we were able to achieve some deep concavity.

View attachment 917928

Danny

A MUCH needed follow-up has been made by our Canadian client Jonathan!

IMG_1946.jpeg

IMG_1941.jpeg

IMG_1918.jpeg

IMG_2025.jpeg

The color, fitment and concave profile paired with a moderate drop via lowering links makes Jonathan's S Long Range absolutely menacing!

Danny

Last edited:
A MUCH needed follow-up has been made by our Canadian client Jonathan!

View attachment 929294
View attachment 929296
View attachment 929297
View attachment 929298

The color, fitment and concave profile paired with a moderate drop via lowering links makes Jonathan's S Long Range absolutely menacing!

Danny
I love the attention to detail. I currently have a white model x long range with 22" Signature sv303s and just bought a silver model x plaid. My plan is to sell the signatures and wanting to go monoblock this time around. I like the look of the bc forged kl01 or the kx02. Can you send me specs/pricing on both in 22"; plan is to use the stock tire sizes (265/35r22 and 285/35r22) and have a Lil lip of tire protection; some different concavity in the rear would be cool. I'd like your input on color, I was thinking maybe a brushed dark or a graphite color scheme this time around. I will be installing n2itive's lowering links and adjustable camber arms on the new model x plaid. Attached pics of my current x. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Resized_20230115_132141.jpeg
    Resized_20230115_132141.jpeg
    767.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Resized_20230115_132147.jpeg
    Resized_20230115_132147.jpeg
    731.1 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: MODEL+
I love the attention to detail. I currently have a white model x long range with 22" Signature sv303s and just bought a silver model x plaid. My plan is to sell the signatures and wanting to go monoblock this time around. I like the look of the bc forged kl01 or the kx02. Can you send me specs/pricing on both in 22"; plan is to use the stock tire sizes (265/35r22 and 285/35r22) and have a Lil lip of tire protection; some different concavity in the rear would be cool. I'd like your input on color, I was thinking maybe a brushed dark or a graphite color scheme this time around. I will be installing n2itive's lowering links and adjustable camber arms on the new model x plaid. Attached pics of my current x. Thanks in advance.
Of course, we can take care of you! I've sent you a message @Pongo23

Danny

Just a shoutout to Danny from all the way down under. I’m from Australia and Danny provided everything I needed to get my new M3P looking like this.

View attachment 930766
View attachment 930767
View attachment 930768
View attachment 930769

If you want to deal with a gentleman and have a great, easy purchasing experience then get in touch with him. The wheels perfectly fit to my preference.
Loved how everything turned out @QABB . Pleasure to work with you even from all the way on the other side of the world!🇦🇺🤝

We ship worldwide! 🌏 Feel free to reach out for a quote, wherever you are!

Danny

Just a shoutout to Danny from all the way down under. I’m from Australia and Danny provided everything I needed to get my new M3P looking like this.

If you want to deal with a gentleman and have a great, easy purchasing experience then get in touch with him. The wheels perfectly fit to my preference.
Danny is the best. Even when I move on from my model 3, I'll continue to hit him up for my wheel and suspension needs cause I know he'll do what he can to source them and give me the best price.

• Love
Reactions: MODEL+
Danny is the best. Even when I move on from my model 3, I'll continue to hit him up for my wheel and suspension needs cause I know he'll do what he can to source them and give me the best price.
Thank you for the kind words @P-Lo801 ! You're definitely one of our early supporters, so I'll for sure take care of all of your aftermarket needs ;)

Danny

@GoCards512 sitting pretty on 20" BC Forged HCS02S.

1682955989662-png.933513

Danny

@GoCards512 sitting pretty on 20" BC Forged HCS02S.

1682955989662-png.933513

Danny

that pup!!!

wheels looking clean too

INCOMING - HCS23 for Model Y Performance

20" BC Forged Modular HCS23

20x9 square setup for client to run slightly oversized 255/45/20 tires, meanwhile keeping a street-flush stance on his factory height 2020 Model Y Performance. Matte Black center, Gloss Black Lip, Exposed Stainless Hardware and of course... deepest concave possible. Looks stunning and different from the rest of the pack!

0413-9.JPG

Danny

Reactions: MYPMando405
19" BC Forged RT50

A set of BC Forged Monoblock RT50 for 2022 Model S Plaid. Our client enjoyed the quieter and softer ride quality on 19" and gravitated towards the simplicity of the RT50.

He wanted a street-flush fitment with the ability to run 285/40/19 tires all-around for easy rotations. So we finalized on 19x10 square, flat-face with deep pocket, and "FORGED" etching delete. Color finish is Gloss Stone, which adds some detail to a rather simple style wheel!

View attachment 893067

Please message or email us at [email protected] for any questions or inquiries!

Danny
Much needed follow-up on this set of RT50 mounted on our client's Model S Plaid.

image_6487327-5.JPG

image_6487327-6.JPG
image_6487327-7.JPG

Super cool flat-face with deep lug pockets is reminiscence of old school race wheels. Sure stands out from the rest of the Model S'!

And... of course fitment is flush as it should be!

image_6487327-8.JPG

image_6487327-9.JPG

image_6487327-10.JPG

Danny

Reactions: Lindenwood