Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor BC Forged - Fully Forged Lightweight Wheels / Bespoke P&P / Quick Build TImes / MANY Designs - Authorized Dealer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20" BC Forged RZ21

A set of BC Forged Monoblock RZ21 for a local client's 2022 Model S Plaid. He already knew he wanted to go aftermarket when he put in the order for his car, so he skipped the OEM 21" Arachnid Wheels (saved $4500) and put it towards a set of much-lighter and much-stronger aftermarket set such as the beloved RZ21.

He wanted a street-flush fitment with the ability to run the same size tires all-around. He didn't cared for tire rotations so we finalized on 20x10.5 square width + staggered offset setup in Brushed Bronze color finish.

1109-5-2.jpg

Please message or email us at [email protected] for any questions or inquiries!

Danny

Last edited:
Reactions: normcaldwell
20" BC Forged RZ21

A set of BC Forged Monoblock RZ21 for a local client's 2022 Model S Plaid. He already knew he wanted to go aftermarket when he put in the order for his car, so he skipped the OEM 21" Arachnid Wheels (saved $4500) and put it towards a set of much-lighter and much-stronger aftermarket set such as the beloved RZ21.

He wanted a street-flush fitment with the ability to run the same size tires all-around. He didn't cared for tire rotations so we finalized on 20x10.5 square width + staggered offset setup in Brushed Bronze color finish.

View attachment 879307

Take advantage of our Holiday Sale which includes FREE Locking Lug Nuts + FREE SHIPPING!
View attachment 879310

Danny
2022 Model S Plaid - 20" RZ21 in Brushed Bronze on winter tires for the PNW winter!

image0-4.jpeg

Danny

• Informative
Reactions: TSLA Pilot
19" BC Forged RT50

A set of BC Forged Monoblock RT50 for 2022 Model S Plaid. Our client enjoyed the quieter and softer ride quality on 19" and gravitated towards the simplicity of the RT50.

He wanted a street-flush fitment with the ability to run 285/40/19 tires all-around for easy rotations. So we finalized on 19x10 square, flat-face with deep pocket, and "FORGED" etching delete. Color finish is Gloss Stone, which adds some detail to a rather simple style wheel!

1220-8.jpg

Danny

Reactions: BayAreaCelt
21" BC Forged MLE72

Inspired by the results of all-black MLE72s we did for this Model X Plaid, this client wanted a a similar setup for his 2022 Model Y Performance.
21x9.5 / 21x10.5 staggered to stay consistent with factory Model Y Performance spec. This allows our client to simply swap over tires and TPMS sensors to this set. We chose a lower offset for better fitment and to achieve more lip on the wheels.

1221-5.jpg

Danny

Last edited:
Reactions: DPW666
20" BC Forged HCS34

Very excited about this Modular HCS34 set for our client's 2023 Model 3 Performance. This face design is quite unique for wheels in general.
20x10 square to achieve max-flush stance running slightly-stretched 265 tires. Coilovers and Rear Camber Arms are necessarily to pull this set off, so we stay tuned for pictures installed on car!

Deep Concave / Brushed Black Center / Polished Lip / Hidden Black Hardware
1221-4.jpg

Danny

Last edited:
20" BC Forged HCS34

Very excited about this Modular HCS34 set for our client's 2023 Model 3 Performance. This face design is quite unique for wheels in general.
20x10 square to achieve max-flush stance running slightly-stretched 265 tires. Coilovers and Rear Camber Arms are necessarily to pull this set off, so we stay tuned for pictures installed on car!

Deep Concave / Brushed Black Center / Polished Lip / Hidden Black Hardware
View attachment 895358

Danny

👏

IMG_4161.jpg

Danny

• Love
Reactions: MaskedRacerX
19" BC Forged RT50

A set of BC Forged Monoblock RT50 for 2022 Model S Plaid. Our client enjoyed the quieter and softer ride quality on 19" and gravitated towards the simplicity of the RT50.

He wanted a street-flush fitment with the ability to run 285/40/19 tires all-around for easy rotations. So we finalized on 19x10 square, flat-face with deep pocket, and "FORGED" etching delete. Color finish is Gloss Stone, which adds some detail to a rather simple style wheel!

View attachment 893067

Danny
Gearing up for next season 👏
image_6487327-4.JPG

image_6487327-2.JPG

Danny

Reactions: fredzos
Goddam! Love the additional detail on the lip of the wheel.

With a 10" wheel is that a 265 or 275 all around?
HCS34 is quite special!

20x10 square per our client's request. He's running 265 all-around, so slightly stretched. Front fender needed to be rolled slightly but he's not new to all of this haha.

i love these.

not sure how they would look as good on a model y as they would the model s

feel like more spokes or mesh rims would look better on the y
I agree with you on this one. However, I would love to seem someone run the RT50 on a Model Y!
You can choose to have the spokes concave in rather than flat like our customer selected for his S Plaid.

Danny

HCS34 is quite special!

20x10 square per our client's request. He's running 265 all-around, so slightly stretched. Front fender needed to be rolled slightly but he's not new to all of this haha.

I actually didn't need to roll after all. BUT, after getting the alignment done on Friday I was ripping it home. On a backroad with some spirited driving I did hit a big dip and BARELY rubbed one tire. If you look inside the front fender lip it straightens out near where it meets the front bumper, I'm 99% sure that is the spot that rubs. So I may roll just that spot in. I had to get pretty aggressive with the driving to nip it tho, for my daily 100 mile commute I have yet to rub anywhere at all!

IMG_4183.jpg
IMG_4184.jpg

The car is on MPP Comfort Adjustables with their rear camber arms. The toe is to factory spec with 1* neg camber all around. So no wild tricks to make this setup fit the car! 20x10 on 265/30's all around.

View attachment 901291View attachment 901292

The car is on MPP Comfort Adjustables with their rear camber arms. The toe is to factory spec with 1* neg camber all around. So no wild tricks to make this setup fit the car! 20x10 on 265/30's all around.
This set of HCS34 was an absolute pleasure to spec with you @BYTizzle ! Thank you for the opportunity. :):cool:

Love how everything turned out!

Danny

Reactions: BYTizzle
21" EH181 on 2022 Model Y Performance

Square 21" Monoblock BC Forged EH181 in Brushed Grey for Model Y Performance.
295/30/21 tires all-around.

Photo Jun 01, 7 23 35 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 01, 7 24 57 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 01, 7 30 15 PM.jpg
Photo Jun 01, 7 32 03 PM.jpg

Please message or email us at [email protected] for any questions or ordering details!

Danny