TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Beautiful 2008 Jaguar XKR, Low Miles - SOLD

Discussion in 'Other Cars for Sale' started by v3lzie, Dec 25, 2013.

1. v3lzie

v3lzie Member

Beautiful 2008 Jaguar XKR, Low Miles

Due to my wife and I expecting our first child in a few months, we decided to pick up a family-friendly Model S. Now we need to sell her beloved Jag to make some room in the garage. Not sure the non-EV interest on this forum, but I figure I'll give it a shot. :)

Quick specs: 4.2L superchaged V8, 420hp/413tq, rated 4.5s 0-60, 6 speed flappy-paddle auto. Only 35625 miles!

The Jag is sleek and smooth and *FAST!* Touch screen controls. Luxury Aluminum package & rare interior combo of piano black and aluminum trim. Premium 8 speaker (+ subwoofer) surround sound audio system rocks. Upgraded premium 20" Senta rims wrapped in Hankook V12 255/35ZR20 up front and meaty 285/30ZR20 out back, still with excellent tread. 16-way power heated seats with adjustable bolsters & 3 position memory. Folding side mirrors. Integrated universal garage door remote. Tire pressure monitoring system.

Overall gorgeous car, no wonder it's so often ranked in those "most beautiful cars" lists. Always garaged; located in Los Angeles.

Asking $44,500. Call or text 661-373-2098.

List Date: 12/25/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Beautiful 2008 Jaguar XKR, Low Miles
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    2b1Gxc4SDj1Q.jpg
    nYfuPZsJD51Q.jpg
    XKuaqS42AcJY.jpg
    cPXtHu0wCNwn.jpg
    qG3WNPJPpvNw.jpg
    51p57z5z1ujH.jpg
    aK4cTUxBsGZu.jpg
    N4VMYaYpE1Ra.jpg
    M0nwS54FSjgH2.jpg
    fvjeDQKvUd0f.jpg

2. montgom626

montgom626 Active Member

Gorgeous car!!!!

3. v3lzie

v3lzie Member

Thanks! Now, I just need someone with a good home for her to make an offer. :)

4. tenstringer009

I would certainly give that Jag a good home, but my offer wouldn't do justice to that spectacular car. :biggrin: