Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Apps?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,
Month into my ownership now, love the car! In reading the forums, there seem to be many web Apps that people setup either for their phone or to use on web browser. I was wondering if we could make a master list, with setup walk through, and what they do. Off too of my head one's I know are (haven't fully used or fully know what they do)

TeslaFi
TeslaWinds
A better route planner

Thanks all!

Whats the purpose to pay Teslafi $50 a year?

or $5 a month?

And anyone just gave them your user and password or how do you make an API token?

Do the trial and see. There's over 3k people using it and the community constantly references the data their service provides. You can (somewhat) control how much data you share. You can use the service w/o the api token if you don't care for the ability for live controls for example. You can also toggle having your car contribute to statistics and leaderboards as well. It gives you infinitely more data than Tesla gives you. Charge summaries, batter reports, drive summaries, temperature efficiency, etc etc.