Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Paint Protection Film From XPEL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am undecided on getting the PPF for my Tesla cover the front only or the whole car. Do you really need to cover the whole car? For just the front car coverage what is the parts that cover? Any one have a good experience as how good this XPEL product is? It does not seem to warranty any rock chips replacement film.

I am undecided on getting the PPF for my Tesla cover the front only or the whole car. Do you really need to cover the whole car? For just the front car coverage what is the parts that cover? Any one have a good experience as how good this XPEL product is? It does not seem to warranty any rock chips replacement film.

Hard to answer if you need to cover the whole car as that boils down to how much you care about your paint. I would say though, doing a full car coverage is not as uncommon as you may think.

Covering the full vehicle is a great way of protecting your car from any type of damage, but for SunTek dealers the full front end is still the more popular install. As you mentioned it can get pricey wrapping a full vehicle.

A full front end will prevent the majority of the road damage - but a full vehicle wrap will help prevent various damage/dings that can occur in parking lots or dragging luggage in and out of your Model X.

We offer our Paint Protection Film products in 5 & 10 year warranties. I'm glad to hear you're looking into paint protection film, hopefully you give SunTek a chance! Good luck!