Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue 2021 Model Y with gemini wheels photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The caps for having a finished look when you remove the aero covers are on Tesla's website for $50:
Model Y Gemini Wheel Cap Kit

I'm not aware of any place to buy the actual aero covers.
Thank you for the link - I did find the 'caps' as well for a more finished look when the Aero Covers (hubcaps) are removed, and as you mentioned, I also could not find them on the Tesla store.

I did find this site (sure there are others), but that is $80 per wheel for the hubcaps - Tesla Model Y Hub Caps, Center Caps & Wheel Covers - Hubcaps.com

Bonus for having two in one photo?

this is our inaugural SC stop on the way home from delivery.

FC566ECB-8AF1-4ED3-8466-F9BFB4E3E90B.jpeg

Bonus for having two in one photo?

this is our inaugural SC stop on the way home from delivery.

View attachment 672209

@Peelz congrats! I hope yours is the one in the foreground, backed into the stall. The one in the end stall, unless they are just pausing there for the photo, is making a major etiquette mistake: stalls with the supercharger on the side like that are for vehicles that are towing something and can't just back in to the charger without having to disconnect whatever they're towing.

• Informative
Reactions: Peelz
@Peelz congrats! I hope yours is the one in the foreground, backed into the stall. The one in the end stall, unless they are just pausing there for the photo, is making a major etiquette mistake: stalls with the supercharger on the side like that are for vehicles that are towing something and can't just back in to the charger without having to disconnect whatever they're towing.
yep thats us. my son in there playin the buggy racing game lol

to be fair...some of the spots were cordoned off with cones. He may have thought it was the only one open.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung