Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body repair of Model 3 in Europe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I had an unfortunate accident few days ago in which I dented my whole left side of the car (see some pics).

I was told by Tesla that I should go to an authorized body repair shop instead of a Service Center to have it repaired. I found 2 close to me, both near Berlin.

The car is fine, it drives normally, just the left side mirror had to be reattached.

However, I'm a bit worried how long is this going to take. Not sure if any of the damage can actually be repaired or the parts need replacing. Maybe the front fender can be replaced and driver doors definitely have to be replaced (there's a small whole), but I just realized today that the rear fender is actually whole left side of the car. No idea how they'd be able to replace it.

Does anybody have any experience already in dealing with body repair of Model 3 in Europe? What should I keep in mind or pay special attention to? I'm just afraid it's gonna take ages...

Os3%1ET0QoyF74wNUI7PqA.jpg %yYhxJP3RzeONUJZpNa7zg.jpg jNjDsSMWT1Cz5TfXPuxcNA.jpg len5kGmjReGkt3C7LtK3jw.jpg