Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 21" Arachnid Wheels and Tires (Bay Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21" Silver Arachnid Wheels for Model S.

$4000 OBO.

New/ Never mounted set includes the following:

• 2 x 21X8.5J Silver Arachnid wheels
• 2 x 21X9.0J Silver Arachnid wheels
• 2 x 245/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport 96Y XL
• 2 x 265/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport 101Y XL
• 4 x tire pressure sensors
• 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

I understand that these will fit any Model S except the recently refreshed ones from summer 2021 onwards (Plaid, etc.).

Available for pickup in the Bay Area only. Too much hassle to ship. Will post photos soon but as I said they have never been mounted or anything and just sat (carefully) stacked, protected from the elements.

Mine are effectively silver versions of these $6000 sold-out black versions. Buy these and have them black powder coated and save a little money and get them now versus waiting for Tesla to restock.

21" Silver Arachnid Wheels for Model S.

$4000 OBO.

New/ Never mounted set includes the following:

• 2 x 21X8.5J Silver Arachnid wheels
• 2 x 21X9.0J Silver Arachnid wheels
• 2 x 245/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport 96Y XL
• 2 x 265/35/21 – Michelin Pilot Super Sport 101Y XL
• 4 x tire pressure sensors
• 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

I understand that these will fit any Model S except the recently refreshed ones from summer 2021 onwards (Plaid, etc.).

Available for pickup in the Bay Area only. Too much hassle to ship. Will post photos soon but as I said they have never been mounted or anything and just sat (carefully) stacked, protected from the elements.

Mine are effectively silver versions of these $6000 sold-out black versions. Buy these and have them black powder coated and save a little money and get them now versus waiting for Tesla to restock.

Taking offers. Please PM me.