Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Brand new 21" silver arachnids in DMV - $2.5k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just picked up my referral wheels / tires this week - the 21" silver arachnids. Unfortunately we traded in our Model S a few months ago before they arrived and they wouldn't let us swap them for X or 3 wheels so am putting these up for sale

The wheels are located in the DMV area (Richmond but work in DC a couple days a week). Currently being kept in storage. While would prefer a local sale for simplicity, could look into shipping

Will try and post pictures later in case helpful (are in perfect condition since they're brand new)

Let me know if you have any questions

• Funny
Reactions: Flyguy
Hi all,

Wanted to follow up with photos of the wheels which are in storage. Again they're brand new, but thought might be helpful to see the actual wheels / tires

Mathieu

IMG-0933.jpg
IMG-0936.jpg
IMG-0934.jpg
IMG-0935.jpg