Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 21" Uberturbine MYP Wheels and Tires!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am planning to pick up my brand new 2021 MYP this week, and I have already purchased a complete set of wheels and tires for my car. I am going to be selling these in new condition. I will drive them home from the dealership, and then they will be removed, cleaned, and sold. I will be using the TPMS's out of them for my new set, so those will not be included. Looking to get $3000 for the set, and I am willing to ship or meet you within a radius to exchange. I am located in the Lake Orion/Clarkston area of Michigan.

Sorry you feel that way, but that was how I handled it. I didn’t have a set available to me at the moment I needed them. Had some other things going on also, so we simply used them off the stock wheels. Tires don’t need to be removed to take them out. I can just as easily put them back in for the new owner of that is what is asked for.

Were you interested in buying the wheels, or you just provide me with your better wisdom?