Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 22" Turbine Wheels & Tires (Set of 4) - For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Erick, if the wheels are still for sale please let me know. I'm located in San Jose and am looking to pick up a set for my new Model X.

Hi! Yes, these wheels+tires are still available. I'd be happy to ship them to your nearest Tesla service center. Want to private message me with an offer? For reference, I am looking for offers that are in the neighborhood of $5000. Anything significantly less than that, and I'll just put these wheels on my own Model X. :)

Thanks!
erick

Reactions: MX1028
I took delivery of a set of black 22" turbines, but never had them installed. I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep them or sell them. I've finally decided that I'm going to try to sell them. They're brand new. Located in FL. PM me if you're interested and we can work out the details. I'm looking to get 4k for them.

Reactions: kash and liquidtyde
I took delivery of a set of black 22" turbines, but never had them installed. I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep them or sell them. I've finally decided that I'm going to try to sell them. They're brand new. Located in FL. PM me if you're interested and we can work out the details. I'm looking to get 4k for them.

I watch your videos all the time, not sure why I didn't know you where a member here :D:cool:

Reactions: Nerdy_Engineer
Do you still have these for sale. I am based in Fremont CA.

Hello,

I just got my link from Tesla for these -- color of your choice. Once you pay me ($4000 - we'll discuss how), I'll send you the link to place the order DIRECTLY with Wheels/Tires/TPMS will be shipped DIRECTLY to your service center of choice worldwide and INSTALLED. And you can sell your EXISTING wheels and tires for $1500 on here to pay for them.

I am asking $4500 OBO and I can send you the link immediately. I'll provide invoice of course to document what it's for.

Thanks!

If anybody wants a set of 22" Onyx, I've currently got my a referral set on my X with 1400 Miles on them (and absolutely no dings) which I'm going to take off soon. They look really great on my Titanium X, but for practical purposes (like I have a Ski Boat to tow) I'm going to switch back to the boring silver 20's . Willing to part with them for $3500 in the Bay Area with a swap in the Palo Alto/Fremont area