Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand new Oem Tesla ccs adapter $275

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW, some service centers are installing the necessary part to enable the 2021 cars without CCS enabled. May want to call around before selling. I did have mine swapped out at Tesla Charlotte NC.

I doubt anyone would buy from you versus Tesla. It's quite easy to buy using the inspect element trick for those without CCS charging support, which I assume you may have done since it won't let you order without CCS support.

So my advice is

Returns​

Is it possible to return a product?
Vehicle Accessories and Merchandise purchased from the Tesla Shop or a Tesla retail location may be returned within 30 days of receiving the product. Wall Connectors and Mobile Connectors can be returned within 60 days of receiving the product. Opened and unused products have the same return window but are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Outside of warranty concerns, return shipping fees will be deducted from the return credit. Once used, a product is ineligible for return.

I doubt anyone would buy from you versus Tesla. It's quite easy to buy using the inspect element trick for those without CCS charging support, which I assume you may have done since it won't let you order without CCS support.

So my advice is

Returns​

Is it possible to return a product?
Vehicle Accessories and Merchandise purchased from the Tesla Shop or a Tesla retail location may be returned within 30 days of receiving the product. Wall Connectors and Mobile Connectors can be returned within 60 days of receiving the product. Opened and unused products have the same return window but are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Outside of warranty concerns, return shipping fees will be deducted from the return credit. Once used, a product is ineligible for return.

Yes obviously…

I’m putting it up to anyone local that wants it now vs waiting. If I don’t get any bites I’ll slap the fedex label on and call it a day.