Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand new Silver Arachnid wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
70B6C2E7-A8A5-4A81-A394-6E55258259CD.jpeg
A9AAFA9E-2B5A-4218-BD1D-86C902189B43.jpeg
E6E6EE70-664A-4715-B5A3-223B0E45C6B0.jpeg
Brand new from Tesla. Tires were never mounted on it and obviously never installed on a car. TPMS included.
$2000 picked up in San Jose.

Since the pictures only show two wheels, I guess it's best to ask: are you selling two wheels or the full four-wheel set? Can you please confirm how much it would cost to ship to zip code 33143 and whether you'd be willing to ship them? Thank you.

Since the pictures only show two wheels, I guess it's best to ask: are you selling two wheels or the full four-wheel set? Can you please confirm how much it would cost to ship to zip code 33143 and whether you'd be willing to ship them? Thank you.
Sorry for the confusion but the 1st pic shows 2 wheels and the other photo shows the other 2. I just took separate pics quickly as 2 were loaded into the back seat and the other 2 in the trunk of my car by Tesla service. This is for a set of 4 brand new Arachnid staggered wheels, TPMS, and matching center caps. No tires since I will need replacement soon and will have the set that came with these mounted to my existing wheels. Sorry but I don't have boxes to ship these but if you arrange for shipping, I'm open to it.