TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Brembo Electric "E" brake loaded Calipers

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Nexisone, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Nexisone

Nexisone Member

IMG_20180402_142137.jpg IMG_20180402_142142.jpg IMG_20180402_142155.jpg

Have a few very low mile pairs. Guaranteed not to be seized. $85 a pair

2. Nexisone

Nexisone Member

3. Nexisone

Nexisone Member

4. Nexisone

Nexisone Member

5. Nexisone

Nexisone Member

$50 for two loaded Brembo Electric Brake Calipers

6. Nexisone

Nexisone Member

better to have on hand in case, than need suddenly. and they are prone to seizing.

7. Nexisone

Nexisone Member

My better half is close to taking me out, I can feel it in the way she suddenly screams F*$#@ing Junkyard from under her breath... So help me out here guys, I got a few sets of these and I sooner sell em at 25-30 bucks a pair than lose some hair or teeth and throw em out anyways.
    There fricking Brembos! paint em red and hang em in the garage. The great conversation piece that might save your ass if that call comes back from the service center, cause our chariots are damn easy on brakes.

Shoot me an offer. I've got complete and loaded to mechanically complete and loaded. Guaranteed not to be seized.