Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brown Model S P85 For Sale in Charlotte

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
53,025 miles. Asking $49,900. Rare configuration. Beautiful brown metallic exterior with 21" turbine wheels. Original owner, pano roof, performance inverter, tan performance interior with Alcantara trim, Obeche wood matte interior decor, tech package, active air suspension, supercharger hardware, rear carbon fiber spoiler, power rear liftgate. This car has been meticulously maintained with regular and complete service by Tesla. Interior is in excellent condition. Some small chips on the hood and small scratch on the front bumper shown in the photos. Car has premium Lloyd Mats in both black and beige and comes with an inside car cover. I have a spare wheel with a new tire on it. Wheel was damaged and can likely be repaired. Photos here: 2012 Tesla Model S P85 - Google Drive

53,025 miles. Asking $49,900. Rare configuration. Beautiful brown metallic exterior with 21" turbine wheels. Original owner, pano roof, performance inverter, tan performance interior with Alcantara trim, Obeche wood matte interior decor, tech package, active air suspension, supercharger hardware, rear carbon fiber spoiler, power rear liftgate. This car has been meticulously maintained with regular and complete service by Tesla. Interior is in excellent condition. Some small chips on the hood and small scratch on the front bumper shown in the photos. Car has premium Lloyd Mats in both black and beige and comes with an inside car cover. I have a spare wheel with a new tire on it. Wheel was damaged and can likely be repaired. Photos here: 2012 Tesla Model S P85 - Google Drive

Pretty car. What happened to the wheel?

do you have an example of a CPO configured similarly at a lower price? I am trying to price it right.

I agree that this may be a bit high. Not cheaper in absolute terms, but here is a 2013 for $52.5k with new 2yr/100k odometer warranty

85 kWh Performance Model S 5YJSA1CP4DFP17478 | Tesla

Your color combo is definitely rare...might fetch a premium...or a discount. I personally love it though. GLWS.