Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Santa Clara: Model 3 19” Sport wheels with tires and sensors $825

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I am selling the original 19” Sport wheels from my Model 3 because I am switching to 18” wheels for better range and comfort.

The wheels will come with tires with 20k miles on them as well as tire pressure sensors. The tires have about a quarter of their tread left in front and half of their tread left in the rear. All four wheels have cosmetic curb rash. This would be a great option for a Model 3 owner who wants to powder coat or paint a set of 19” Sport wheels.

The wheels will be at Santa Clara service by Tuesday, 1/15. Prospective buyers are welcome to drive the car with them on before they are dismounted to confirm proper operation.

The price is $825 or best offer.

Thank you,
Sean

Hi all,

I am selling the original 19” Sport wheels from my Model 3 because I am switching to 18” wheels for better range and comfort.

The wheels will come with tires with 20k miles on them as well as tire pressure sensors. The tires have about a quarter of their tread left in front and half of their tread left in the rear. All four wheels have cosmetic curb rash. This would be a great option for a Model 3 owner who wants to powder coat or paint a set of 19” Sport wheels.

The wheels will be at Santa Clara service by Tuesday, 1/15. Prospective buyers are welcome to drive the car with them on before they are dismounted to confirm proper operation.

The price is $825 or best offer.

Thank you,
Sean

Willing to ship? Would pick these up on the east cost

Hi Smmmurf,
Tried to DM but the feature seems broken on iOS safari. I live in SC county and am interested. Could you please DM photos?

Also, curious how you felt the ride changed after switching to the 18s. I love the look of the 19s, but ride quality and NVH is important as well.
Thanks!