Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

cabin storage organizers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody have favorite products for organizing cabin storage? I have a bad habit of gradually letting clutter accumulate in my car by just setting stuff down wherever until it becomes a real mess. I see a lot of products on amazon that hang off the back of the front seats, but it's hard to pick. I'd like to find options that don't detract from the clean modern look of the car, but gives me a few places to put odds and ends without letting them get strewn about messily

What products have you guys been happiest with?

Thanks, I've bought a couple little things and will give a review later after I have everything and see what I like.

So far the simplest items that I think look pretty practical are seat hooks (that attach to the headrest). I doubt I would store things there (maybe an umbrella), but they still seem like a nice way to avoid setting a lot of my stuff on the floor every trip

I have that issue too. I bought a center console tray and just scooted it to the back and placed it at the bottom (fits perfectly) underneath the wireless charging pad. With this, you have the tray and still that large pit console to store things. This is what I got: Center Console Tray for Model 3 & Y

Can you still push down on the cover to open it with that tray? I bought a different one that stopped that function of pushing down to open to function. You have to flip/pull it up to open it :(

I want a 2 drawer unit (side by side) under the front of the front seats. One the drivers seat, one side for small trash, one side for misc items. With the seats in risers, someone should make something clever for that spot.