Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California July

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've noticed after many freeway miles, there are no Tesla charging stations anywhere that can be seen in off-ramp areas where there are food outlets.
I'm driving around California all of July, and we must be the only vehicle with its windows down, and the best thing is the 80-100 mph speed. Coming back to NZ and driving so slowly will be boring.

Welcome back Kiwiadventure!
I wondered what happend to you
I thought you'd either sold your car or left the count) got sick of the Tesla non-believers so moved on. Now they have all been proved wrong u thought I would give it another go.
Thank you
I got sick of the Tesla non-believers so moved on. Now they have all been proved wrong I thought I would give it another go here.

Are you using the nav to find the chargers? The nav will show the Superchargers along with the amenities available at each one.

Not quite sure where you are finding the 80-100 mph speeds in California. Texas has 80, but I don't think that CA gets pass 70 or 75.

Are you using the nav to find the chargers? The nav will show the Superchargers along with the amenities available at each one.

Not quite sure where you are finding the 80-100 mph speeds in California. Texas has 80, but I don't think that CA gets pass 70 or 75.
I'm driving a Mazda CX5 Ice, which allows our two e-bikes in the back. No one goes at the speed limit unless you drive in the lane with trucks. I drive in the middle of a group of vehicles travelling between 80-100, and usually, the speed is 85. The Mazda CX5 has radar distance cruise control.
IMG_3462.jpeg

I'm driving a Mazda CX5 Ice, which allows our two e-bikes in the back. No one goes at the speed limit unless you drive in the lane with trucks. I drive in the middle of a group of vehicles travelling between 80-100, and usually, the speed is 85. The Mazda CX5 has radar distance cruise control.
Them if you aren't using Plugshare, you are missing the Superchargers.

I know what one looks like. I can easily pass one without seeing it. There are many that aren't that visible from the street.