Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice so you should see the VIN shortly pending CF being available.
Fingers crossed, I’m going to hold out for the CF. I ordered a separate Plaid when the Plaid+ got delayed earlier in the year. That is Blue/White/CF and is listed as coming in August.

I’d actually prefer the Blue over Red but they are both pre-price rise so I’m not going to change the colour as it will cost me 10k.

Anyone else listed as July? They must be doing Canada deliveries at the same time as east coast USA this time.

Fingers crossed, I’m going to hold out for the CF. I ordered a separate Plaid when the Plaid+ got delayed earlier in the year. That is Blue/White/CF and is listed as coming in August.

I’d actually prefer the Blue over Red but they are both pre-price rise so I’m not going to change the colour as it will cost me 10k.

Anyone else listed as July? They must be doing Canada deliveries at the same time as east coast USA this time.
As far as i know you are the only one for July here. I hope that we shoud see our cars soon, i am not aware of anyone in Canada yet taking delivery.

Friday will be nine months for me… waiting

this was an email from last week…

2EAC8F36-79A3-422C-B5BC-1E5DBCCAD3FC.jpeg

Reactions: Aleks0404
thx for sharing i feel your pain i also orderd the Plaid+ long time ago. I am sure we should see some cars in Canada delivered July hopefully.
Just frustrated watching people who ordered a couple weeks ago get a VIN, Its like those people in traffic who sneak all the way up the right shoulder and then squeeze in at the last minute. Meanwhile I’m in the left lane, just about to miss the light now. Sorry just venting