Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cancel used order?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a used 75d with FSD, PUP and subzero package for $55k with 30k miles. The car is previously repaired - carfax just says there was an accident and Tesla has no further details. The car looks good in photos and the accident happened early in the previous owner’s ownership history so I assumed it’s nothing major.

Since ordering a few days ago, there have been other cars that have gotten my interest, primarily a 100D with 11k miles, FSD, PUP, but no subzero for $70k.

1. Is it still possible to cancel my first order? My loan has been funded.

2. If so, is the extra $15k really worth it for the extra range and lower mileage? I probably won’t be taking long trips in this car but I have a 50 mile round trip commute.

3. Is the added range worth losing subzero package? We have cold winters.

Thanks!

I would say keep the 75D. The higher mileage almost doesn’t matter with Teslas and you don’t need the range. the subzero package adds the heated steering wheel which is really really nice on cold days. If you have kids, the rear heated seats are also nice. Since it’s already funded I’d just stick with it. It’s not a lifelong commitment, so if in a few years you want to upgrade, you can step up to newer and better tech and more range for about the same price point. Good luck!