Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cannot schedule rides with UBER Credit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First time getting stuck multiple day service duration and the UBER credits provided does not allow me to use the UBER Credits for Scheduled Trips, whats up with that?. Everyone else have the issue with not being able to schedule your ride?

Following up on this tread, my car is in the shop for a couple of days. I have scheduled an Uber trip tomorrow, but as noted, I could not use the Tesla voucher, so have it on my credit card now. When can I change the payment method? After the ride begins? It won't let me change it yet (ride is scheduled for tomorrow morning).

Following up on this tread, my car is in the shop for a couple of days. I have scheduled an Uber trip tomorrow, but as noted, I could not use the Tesla voucher, so have it on my credit card now. When can I change the payment method? After the ride begins? It won't let me change it yet (ride is scheduled for tomorrow morning).
I remember vaguely that you cannot schedule rides with UBER Credits this was couple of years back when I had to schedule pickup time for dropping kids at school.

I would like to learn the answer to this as well...I am riding on Uber Credits and this would have helped me get to the gym this morning at 05:00. Yesterday, a ride was available through scheduling but I didn't want to pay with my CC. This morning when I checked, no cars available 😕

I would like to learn the answer to this as well...I am riding on Uber Credits and this would have helped me get to the gym this morning at 05:00. Yesterday, a ride was available through scheduling but I didn't want to pay with my CC. This morning when I checked, no cars available 😕
Once the driver began the trip (in this case, when he was on the way), I could go into the Uber app and change the payment method to the voucher. That worked just fine. I think you should probably be able to do it once the driver starts the trip until the trip is over. It worked for me just fine.

• Informative
Reactions: Tesomega
The Uber App forced me to approve the trip with a $20 charge to Apple Pay. There didn’t seem to be any way to change the payment method. I even added PayPal to the Uber App wallet, and chose it for the payment method, but it still asked me to approve a $20 charge to Apple Pay. I decided to go for it anyway. Fortunately, after the trip was over, the invoice showed it used the voucher for the trip, and I was only billed for the tip, as expected.

The Uber App forced me to approve the trip with a $20 charge to Apple Pay. There didn’t seem to be any way to change the payment method. I even added PayPal to the Uber App wallet, and chose it for the payment method, but it still asked me to approve a $20 charge to Apple Pay. I decided to go for it anyway. Fortunately, after the trip was over, the invoice showed it used the voucher for the trip, and I was only billed for the tip, as expected.
Yeah that confused me as well. fortunately it worked out for me too.