Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Schedule charging not happening.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Friday, was the first day scheduled charging just did not happen. The weird thing is that I had to go on a trip Saturday and so I changed the time for when I needed to depart and set it to 100%. The schedule charging worked flawlessly. Yesterday when I got back home, set it back to my normal departure time and back to 70% and this morning, it did not start again. Anyone else having issues with scheduled charging or have any solutions I might try?

Were your changes showing in the interface, but the car didn't start charging, or did your changes not save? I have had instances where changes in the app did not successfully save, I assume because of connectivity issues. The app should let you know that they didn't save, and should definitely show the actual setting after a bit.

I didn’t make any changes at all Thursday night. Friday morning it just didn’t work. I made changes that night for the trip I had to go to on Saturday and it worked fine Saturday morning. When I got back from the trip I set it back to the original settings I had before and Sunday morning it didn’t work again.

Since then, I have done a two button reset and everything seems to be working again. But thanks everyone for the suggestions.

Reactions: jdcollins5