Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Fiber trim in Performance model

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. I am close to pulling the trigger on ordering a model x, but the LR+ model fits our needs more than the performance. I love the look of the carbon fiber trim however. I know some people have swapped the trim with other people looking to switch. My main question is what trim is carbon fiber nowadays? Is it just the 4 door trims, plus the cup holder area and the dashboard by the vents? How many pieces would it be total? And are the backs of the seats carbon fiber as well? Thanks for your help!!!

I wish the LR+ offer CF as well. I’ve been doing a lot of research on converting mine once I take delivery. Based on what I’ve researched, it all the areas you mentioned plus the sliding center console storage below the MCU.

I wish the LR+ offer CF as well. I’ve been doing a lot of research on converting mine once I take delivery. Based on what I’ve researched, it all the areas you mentioned plus the sliding center console storage below the MCU.

It’s funny that they think that the little bit of carbon fiber in the performance model constitutes an upgraded interior compared to the LR+. My wife would prefer the black interior but I really dislike the wood that they pair with it. Have you figured out if the backs are carbon fiber in the performance model?