Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carpeted Floor Mats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've searched the forums and online, and I can't find any companies selling carpeted floor mats made for the MY. Does anyone know of any vendors selling these?

Thanks!
Our Model Y LR AWD came with carpet floor mats. I believe they are standard equipment. We took them out and installed the Tesmanian fitted weather floor mats. If yours didn’t come with mats, you can have ours

I've searched the forums and online, and I can't find any companies selling carpeted floor mats made for the MY.
Does anyone know of any vendors selling these?

The Tesla carpet floor mats are not very sturdy and will not last too long. I would recommend saving them for when you will plan to sell your car.

If you are looking for carpet and not rubber made mats, I noticed the following posting where the OP puts a picture of a Model 3 carpeted floor mat.

smartselect_20200620-010832_facebook-jpg.553879

The Tesla carpet floor mats are not very sturdy and will not last too long. I would recommend saving them for when you will plan to sell your car.

If you are looking for carpet and not rubber made mats, I noticed the following posting where the OP puts a picture of a Model 3 carpeted floor mat.

Thanks for spotting that and for posting the question to the OP. I'll follow that thread and see if the OP posts the reference.