Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CBS News Money Watch interview with Bob Lutz (more FUD)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really? I've never "plunked down my cash" and expected perfection. I'm happy with "good", and "great" really pleases me -- but often in life it's "comme ci, comme ça".

Perfection is something that if I expected when I laid down my cash, would lead me to a lot of disappointments in life. Warranty repairs would be a real bummer, but I've learned they're part of life. Perhaps that's because I don't see those quotes as "dinner conversation" but the reality of the world we live in, which is an imperfect one.

You must be disappointed a lot when you eat at restaurants expecting perfect meals every time for plunking down your cash. Then again, that's the time you reserve for discussing philosophical issues, so perhaps then you can put it in perspective.
as for restaurants, if they deliver a poor product I do not return, I do not have that option with a purchase like a tesla.
there really is no need to argumentative.
you are more accepting of poor performance than I am. if that what works for you great, however I don't feel that I need to be tolerant of poor execution. hopefully you'll be able to coexist with someone who doesn't share your views of how things can be.