Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic coating estimate and request for referral

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used front range automotive solutions. Price varies on paint condition and which ceramic option you choose: 2 yr, 5 yr, lifetime. Mine was about $1k. Pics shortly after having it done and before my chrome delete.
i-VQGnpk9-L.jpg

i-Mzzw57k-L.jpg

We’re you happy with the way it came out? How about the service?
Yep still super happy with how it came out, I'd do it again. I'm pretty anal with my cars and maintaining them with hand washing 2 bucket method etc. I have done paint correction and ceramic myself on my other cars but I just couldn't get the Tesla paint to where I was happy with it so I opted to pay to get it to where I imagined it. The guy who did my car isn't with the company I listed anymore but I'd still recommend going thru him. He still touches base with me to see how the car is holding up. Can't say too many companies do that willingly without trying to lure you in for services or something. If you're considering doing it reach out to Yisrael at Royal Detail Denver 720-900-4430. Tell him Chris referred you.

Yep still super happy with how it came out, I'd do it again. I'm pretty anal with my cars and maintaining them with hand washing 2 bucket method etc. I have done paint correction and ceramic myself on my other cars but I just couldn't get the Tesla paint to where I was happy with it so I opted to pay to get it to where I imagined it. The guy who did my car isn't with the company I listed anymore but I'd still recommend going thru him. He still touches base with me to see how the car is holding up. Can't say too many companies do that willingly without trying to lure you in for services or something. If you're considering doing it reach out to Yisrael at Royal Detail Denver 720-900-4430. Tell him Chris referred you.

Thank you for the information!