Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic Coating Group Buy in Chicago

El0n

Sep 21, 2019
Mars
Chicagoans-

Anyone interested in a ceramic coating group buy?

Anyone have recommendations for the best shop to do this in the area?

Drop a message here and I can get the ball rolling.

Something to strongly consider now that winter will be coming soon. And with all these posts about RUST lately.

Don’t think it’s safe to drive around in a naked, unprotected car.

gbugler

Sep 20, 2019
Midwest
Chicagoans-

Something to strongly consider now that winter will be coming soon. And with all these posts about RUST lately.

I'm interested.

leepaul

Mar 20, 2019
Oak Brook IL
Chicagoans-

I am intrested

Hamido

Oct 13, 2019
Milwaukee
New member here. Got my model 3 two weeks ago roughly. If you guys come up here to Wisconsin. My friend works at a shop that does ceramic coating on Exotic cars in Wisconsin. Roughly 1200-1500 in price. Let me know if anyone’s interested. Gotta come up here for a day though

Taylo951

Oct 3, 2019
Chicago
New member here. Got my model 3 two weeks ago roughly. If you guys come up here to Wisconsin. My friend works at a shop that does ceramic coating on Exotic cars in Wisconsin. Roughly 1200-1500 in price. Let me know if anyone’s interested. Gotta come up here for a day though
Is this for a a standard wipe-on or a baked-on version? How much paint correction is included?

Hamido

Oct 13, 2019
Milwaukee
$1500 a piece for a group buy. It is wipe on, however he will come down to you guys in Illinois.
9H on the hardness scale 24 hours to cure 48 hours no wash then you're good to go.
5 Year warranty.
Minimum of 3 cars for the group buy.
Let me know if everyone is interested. I can coordinate, he is readily available before the snow comes around!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC