Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic coating + PPF - Exclusive Car Care

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
Hi,

I don't get anything from this, other than recommending this guy (Justin) once again for doing an amazing job on my car. He's done several of my cars now, has done quite a few Teslas so knows the problem areas, and he also does a lot of business for my local Porsche dealership as well. His portfolio speaks for itself really.

Anyway, I had a nearly full PPF and ceramic coating done on my car, and thought I'd share the blog he wrote about it:

Tesla Model 3 Advanced Paint Protection | Ultimate Stone Chip Protection

My car wasn't too bad in terms of paint, "typical Tesla" he said, but it did have some etching in the paint from bird mess that had obviously been on the car either as it travelled across the ocean or sat at Southampton dock (the car was delivered direct from there). I was worried that it wouldn't come out, as it didn't after I washed it, but he managed to sort it.

Anyway, I would highly recommend him if you're in the South West area (or beyond).

:)

Wow ! That looks terrific ! You must be thrilled ? I’ve done my own machine polish and ceramic coating, but I’d love an Xpel or equivalent film.. These M3’s have a such a low front I can imagine they’ll be particularly prone to chipping.

I was also thinking how great it looks without the ugly number plate holders :)

@Durzel
And the price?
Thanks
Hi. He has a price list shown on his website, you can create a quote yourself and get an idea of the costs based on that. I'm hesitant to be specific about pricing because I asked for some extra things to be done, so what I paid isn't necessarily indicative of a typical quote. It does also depend on which protective coating you go for, I went for the Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra which is the most expensive of the options. I got the Performance package shown on this page - with some added bits.

Hope that helps :)

Reactions: speedyranger74