Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic coating spray

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would recommend a good synthetic sealant like Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant or Blackfire Wet Diamond All Paint Protection. It's essentially wax but because it's synthetic it will last 6-12 months. It also protects your paint from the elements. Wash car, clay bar, then apply sealant.

Since your original post requested a ceramic coating spray, I suggest OptiCoat's Hyper Seal (professional line of Optimum). It is a ceramic-infused sealant. I have used it and love it. Super easy to apply with great gloss, slickness, and protection. I would apply once every 4 to 6 months. For regular maintenance after your weekly wash, I suggest Technicians Choice Ceramic Detail Spray.

CQuartz Original (TI02) is $75 via Amazon Prime if you're willing to invest time to read directions and a few hours of elbow grease.

Wont last as long as long as Finest or the other 'Pro' variants but its good for 2+ years with maintenance (e.g. much better use life than spray-on coatings). The current formula is also a faitly easy DIY if you're the detail-oriented type and have access to a mild climate (60-80*).

IMO at least easier to apply than some might suggest and worth the cost savings.

I was just delivered my SR+ a little over two weeks now. Since I don’t have the funds to get ceramic coating. I was wonder if anyone has used the ceramic coating spray?

A really inexpensive spray with some ceramic properties is Mother’s CMX. I use it as a ceramic top up over the Feynlab Ceramic on my front bumper and mirror backs for super easy bug removal.

Mothers CMX™ Ceramic Spray Coating

A really inexpensive spray with some ceramic properties is Mother’s CMX. I use it as a ceramic top up over the Feynlab Ceramic on my front bumper and mirror backs for super easy bug removal.

Mothers CMX™ Ceramic Spray Coating

I will be going to buy this one tomorrow.
I will be getting my car hand washed in the morning.
Afterwards I will be applying this in my garage
Let’s see what’s the results are

Any tips?

I will be going to buy this one tomorrow.
I will be getting my car hand washed in the morning.
Afterwards I will be applying this in my garage
Let’s see what’s the results are

Any tips?

Just follow the instructions and do a smaller area at a time. I cut a microfibre into 4 and use one for application. Use fresh ones to buff off. I go through about 6 to 8 full microfibre cloths to buff the whole car.