Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic recs in/around San Jose?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that I’ve done a full front PPF and have scheduled window tinting, it’s time to have a ceramic coating applied. Does anyone have a recommendation in San Jose or the South Bay? I’ve searched the archives without much luck.

Now that I’ve done a full front PPF and have scheduled window tinting, it’s time to have a ceramic coating applied. Does anyone have a recommendation in San Jose or the South Bay? I’ve searched the archives without much luck.

Joe T. at OC Detailing in Fremont:

OCDetailing - Premier Clear Bra & Paint Protection Shop in Bay Area, CA

Not cheap, but the best. He has been working on Teslas since 2013 (he has done all 3 of our Teslas) and probably has the most number/experience in NoCA. He is pretty booked up...several months. But maybe give a call or drive by for an evaluation.

Joe T. at OC Detailing in Fremont:

OCDetailing - Premier Clear Bra & Paint Protection Shop in Bay Area, CA

Not cheap, but the best. He has been working on Teslas since 2013 (he has done all 3 of our Teslas) and probably has the most number/experience in NoCA. He is pretty booked up...several months. But maybe give a call or drive by for an evaluation.
Thanks for the recommendation - OCDetailing did a phenomenal job. I couldn't be happier. I didn't even mind the cost because the work and the whole experience were exceptional.