Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold Certified Preowned 2016 Model X 75D | 76k Miles | White/White 6-Seat | FSD Computer | $42k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I am re-listing my Model X. It's a late-2016 Model with FSD computer, MCU 2 upgrade and the new FSD repeater cams (subscription required). I am asking $42k. Below are some quick specs:

- Remainder of CPO warranty (expires April 2024, 87k miles)
- Drivetrain warranty expires December 31st 2024, unlimited miles
- Unlimited Premium Connectivity
- Clean title, no accidents
- Catalina White exterior
- Ultra White 6-Seat interior
- Heated/ventilated front seats
- High Fidelity Audio
- Premium Upgrades Package
- Tech Pack
- Accessory Hitch
- 22" Wheels from 2022+ X ($5500 from Tesla shop)
- Performance Stainless Pedals
- Located in Salt Lake City, Utah

Car has like-new Pirelli Scorpion Zero tires front and back, showing about 5k-6k miles of use. Exterior is in good shape with very few rock chips. There is one ~4" scratch on the passenger door that is scheduled to be fixed at an approved Tesla body shop July 5th. Interior is also in good shape especially considering the age and mileage. We only have one kid so the other 3 rear seats were never used. The previous owner was a chauffeur for clients at private airports in the Sacramento area and took amazing care of this car. There is some wear on the gloss black seat backs, some wear on the falcon-wing door sills and a small scuff in the passenger-side third row seat side panel that I can name off the top of my head. Driver's seat bolster also shows some wear. Driver's side wheels (front and back) have some curb rash.
Included with the car are two keys w/ Tesla key covers, front and rear OEM all-weather floor mats, carpeted floor mats, front windshield sunshade, rear hatch sunshade, and gen 1 mobile connector with standard wall outlet, 14-50 and 5-30 adapters. Regularly hand washed, garage kept and cared for. We are selling because we bought a new Range Rover to take on longer trips and tow toys around.

If interested, please email me at [email protected]! Thank you!

IMG_3172.jpeg

IMG_3173.jpeg
IMG_3178.jpeg
IMG_3179.jpeg
IMG_3175.jpeg
IMG_3163.jpeg
IMG_3062.jpeg
IMG_3047.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3041.jpeg
    IMG_3041.jpeg
    1,022.2 KB · Views: 65