Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Stats: Peak/Off-Peak

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my car set to start charging at 9:15pm because my off-peak starts at 9:00. Every time I’ve checked on the car, it is charging at the right time and waiting to charge at the right time.

In the app I set up my peak and off peak times and it had always calculated correctly. Today I check my app and it suggests I’ve charged off-peak about 50% of the time. My theory is that it has been confused about daylight saving time so when it charged at 9:15, it thinks it is 8:15 and thus off-peak.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I have my car set to start charging at 9:15pm because my off-peak starts at 9:00. Every time I’ve checked on the car, it is charging at the right time and waiting to charge at the right time.

In the app I set up my peak and off peak times and it had always calculated correctly. Today I check my app and it suggests I’ve charged off-peak about 50% of the time. My theory is that it has been confused about daylight saving time so when it charged at 9:15, it thinks it is 8:15 and thus off-peak.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Charger charges the car and you offpeak time set in the app.

Hello,

I am also experiencing this issue.

I use scheduled charging and had always been working flawlessly, even around the clock change periods.

Recently though, like you, the Charge Stats in the app declare I’ve been charging during peak hours.

Ive always had the charge start half an hour later than is needed so account for any synchronisation issues with the utilities provider.
I check the charge finished times each session and it’s finished long before the peak time comes on again.

And yet I still have roughly 1kWh declared as ‘peak’ each session.

Only two of us having this issue?

- Richard

Attachments

• IMG_5461.jpeg
    IMG_5461.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 58
Hello,

I am also experiencing this issue.

I use scheduled charging and had always been working flawlessly, even around the clock change periods.

Recently though, like you, the Charge Stats in the app declare I’ve been charging during peak hours.

Ive always had the charge start half an hour later than is needed so account for any synchronisation issues with the utilities provider.
I check the charge finished times each session and it’s finished long before the peak time comes on again.

And yet I still have roughly 1kWh declared as ‘peak’ each session.

Only two of us having this issue?

- Richard
I just got back to this thread, but I can report that the issue has resolved in the app. I’m not sure what happened, but it appears to be working normal now.