Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge time at home

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a way to see in the Tesla app or the car how long it took for my home charge (Tesla Wall Charger) to complete? My electric bill is tied to time of use, so I always charge at night during the off peak time, but depending how long it takes to go, say, from 45% to 80% might mean I need to start charging earlier. In the app, I found charge history, but it’s only showing when I use a super charger. I also found charge stats, but it only shows how much kWh I added in that season.

If you have the wall connector added to your Tesla app you can download the charge history and it will show the charge duration in minutes.

Or just pay attention to your phone notifications when it tells you when charging started and stopped.

Are you plugging in every day? If you are it should most likely recharge within 2-3 hours unless you drive over 50 miles a day or have a very slow charger.

If you have the wall connector added to your Tesla app you can download the charge history and it will show the charge duration in minutes.

Or just pay attention to your phone notifications when it tells you when charging started and stopped.

Are you plugging in every day? If you are it should most likely recharge within 2-3 hours unless you drive over 50 miles a day or have a very slow charger.
Thank you!