Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging stats disappeared in the Tesla app today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That happened to my wife’s model 3 yesterday. It only disappeared for like 5 minutes. I thought it was my phone but didn’t show up on her phone either. Then after 5 minutes it appeared on both phones. I thought it was because we tried to check in an area where reception was poor.

Upvote 0
This happens when you say “NO” in the Data Sharing permissions. There are three such elections, and you must say “YES” at least to the second one or the Charge Stats section of the mobile app disappears. What’s worse, your charging data will always and forever be missing for all charges occurring during the time you said “NO” to Data Sharing permissions.

Reactions: cya2marra
Upvote 0
This happens when you say “NO” in the Data Sharing permissions. There are three such elections, and you must say “YES” at least to the second one or the Charge Stats section of the mobile app disappears. What’s worse, your charging data will always and forever be missing for all charges occurring during the time you said “NO” to Data Sharing permissions.
What’s worse is there is no communication that charge stats will be lost if declining.

Reactions: THEbuz
Upvote 0