Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Child Seat Indents

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to add a note of caution for some future car seat protector searchers. I just noticed that the below Amazon product left indents on my model x middle six seater seat. The blue pieces on the bottom left an X imprint. It’s a pretty popular option, so just a warning to either not use or consider a towel under it. (And yes, use of towel presents it’s own problems).

Car Seat Protector for Baby Child Car Seats, Shynerk Auto Seat Cover Mat for Under Carseat to Protect Automotive Vehicle Leather and Cloth Upholstery - Waterproof and Dirt Resistant - for SUV, Sedan https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JBQBVL...abc_093H3RTMT6KNB9WYB0MG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

When I worked at dealers as a vendor (photos and window stickers) I watched an interior guy deal with these. He carefully heated the spots with a heat gun and then used a potato shaped hunk of aluminum to cool them. Repeat several times as needed. It was magic. YMMV