Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate change by Joe Scott

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Despite the unmistakable fact that Tesla owners feel good about themselves driving a zero-emission car.... the environment and Climate Change (with capital letters) do not seem to be their primary concern. As long as most electricity is generated by burning fossil fuels, 'overweight' EVs are part of the problem. Hope I did not offend anyone.

Despite the unmistakable fact that Tesla owners feel good about themselves driving a zero-emission car.... the environment and Climate Change (with capital letters) do not seem to be their primary concern. As long as most electricity is generated by burning fossil fuels, 'overweight' EVs are part of the problem. Hope I did not offend anyone.
Much less of a problem than using gas.
But, you are correct, not using a car best. Walk or bike.

Why would we be offended? I'm sad for you since you appear to lack the ability to learn :(

Much less of a problem than using gas.
But, you are correct, not using a car best. Walk or bike.

Exactly. EVs aren't the most effective solution but they certainly are not part of the problem.

• Love
Reactions: Brando
You might be surprised just how many Tesla owners have taken the next step and power their EV from clean solar. Driving on Sunshine

That is why you have solar besides saving money you drive on the sun, there is no perfect solution but every little bit helps.