Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Collaboration between Tesla and NEVS?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello
I just read this Swedish article that NEVS that bought SAAB for some years ago is now planing to go full electric and have five different electric cars on there way. The factory in Sweden have a capacity of 180 000 cars per year but they are only planing to produce 120 000 cars per year. The rest will be made to another manufacturer. Could it be NEVS that have contact Tesla about using Supercharger and is Tesla thinking about start manufacturing of cars in Sweden?

Här är Saabs fem nya bilar - auto motor sport

I don't think there has been anything said officialy by NEVS that points towards Tesla (or any other specific company). So we can only speculate. They are to rebuild their production line for cars with batterypacks in the bottom so I guess that would make them Tesla-compatible though.
I would like a BEV-Saab, but the design drawings are so ugly... :(

I don't think there has been anything said officialy by NEVS that points towards Tesla (or any other specific company). So we can only speculate. They are to rebuild their production line for cars with batterypacks in the bottom so I guess that would make them Tesla-compatible though.
I would like a BEV-Saab, but the design drawings are so ugly... :(
In the article it standing
In Trollhättan it exist capacity for 180.000 cars, but they are betting on 120.000 - and building 60.000 cars for another car manufakturer, there negotiations is underway, that Mattias Bergman don't want to reveal anything about