Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_8460.jpeg

For sale Sold Complete Tesla Y Gemini wheel set

Sold
As new OEM 19" Gemini wheels / tires.
$1,400.00
Related vehicle
  1. Model Y
Condition
New
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

Up for sale is a set of four Tesla original Gemini wheels off of my 2021 model Y. Shortly after purchasing the car, I bought a custom wheel set and these have been stored in my garage with approximately 50 original miles. The wheels are in perfect condition with no blemishes, tires Are nearly new. The wheel set comes with Tesla factory Gemini hubcaps that were removed from the vehicle upon delivery and never used. If you’re looking for a clean set of OEM wheels for your model Y, you will not find a better set than these. Additionally, I am selling them for a little more than it would cost you to buy a new set of tires. Rims are complete with TPMS sensors and center caps with chrome lug nut covers. That way you can run the wheels without the hubcaps. These wheels ordered from Tesla are $2500 a set without the aero caps or hubcap delete kit. Listed on OfferUp Tesla Model Y Gemini Wheels Oem for Sale in Mount Baldy, CA - OfferUp
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.